Need an OTR driver to transport farm and construction machinery. We have a deep customer base throughout the west and midwest, and move thousands of new and used pieces of heavy machinery each year.
You will join a team spanning three companies that are dedicated to bringing a world class experience to our customers, our team members and our community. Everything we do is designed to be a cut above what might be considered "normal". We need drivers who share our passion for the highest level of quality achievable in our chosen niche.
If you are a team player, can put others needs above your own, strive for perfection in your work, are humble/teachable, and approach life with a "can do" attitude, we want you with us.
1) Safely operate 5, 6, or 7 axle RGN or step deck rigs in transporting heavy machinery around the country, primarily the west and midwest
2) Achieve set revenue goals with your truck
3) Foster a deep concern for our customers and look out for their best interests
4) Contribute new ideas to the team to help us all improve
5) Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities as your work shines
6) Be prepared to have the company be completely honest with you in all our dealings, and expect that to be reciprocated
7) Share experiences and ideas that will help improve the companies processes and productivity
8) Drive nice trucks!
9) Have fun with a great team!
1) Need at least 2 years CDL experience
2) Prefer at least 2 years OTR experience
3) Prefer someone with experience operating heavy machinery
4) Clean MVR
5) Prefer someone living in Northern Utah or Southeast Idaho
We won't blow smoke (we'll let our trucks do that). OTR work is challenging and requires a lot of sacrifice. But it is also very rewarding and can be a lot of fun. We love what we do and want to find drivers that love it to. Feel free to call, text or email any questions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.