condition: like new cryptocurrency ok make / manufacturer: Pacific Coachworks model name / number: Tango 309 BHSS paint color: white size / dimensions: 30' year manufactured: 2008
QR Code Link to This Post
This is our personal camper that we have outfitted nicely, but used rarely. It is clean and in great condition. Fully stocked and ready to go.
Free generator use, cooler use, portable septic, or hammock use on request.
Delivery & setup extra. Listed rate is base rate. Peak and holiday rates are higher.
Sleeps 6-8 People
Delivery is extra as described below.
*Also note we are listing an additional 10 person trailer comparable to this one but with more bunks, in a separate listing:
https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/tro/d/blackfoot-rent-per-night-our-family/ show contact info
It has many factory options plus a comfortable non-RV mattress on master bed.
It is very light for its size and versatile for use. It is very nice and clean.
One of the many highlights is the bunk area. It a has large door for loading and lower bunk that fold up out of the way for extra cargo space.
We are located in eastern Idaho between Pocatello and Idaho Falls, (about 2.5 hours south of the west entrance to Yellowstone Nat. Park. Also near Indian Springs, St Anthony sand dunes, Island Park, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Bear Lake, American Falls, etc. There are several reservoirs nearby in the snake river plain.
Flying in / don't have a tow vehicle?
-We may be able to deliver.
Delivery, setup, take down, and return within 20 miles of Blackfoot, ID. $100
-20+ miles - Delivery,setup,take-down, and return is $100 + $2.00/per loaded mile.
- We provide two sets of freshly cleaned linens for the beds (Master, bunks, reclined couch, and dining area). You may want to bring some additional to supplement, such as sleeping bags and pillows for the kids. (It is easier to throw out a sleeping bag then to make up a bed)
- simple Instructions for use
- Roasting sticks
- Basic cooking supplies, silverware, and dishes.
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Soaps, First Aid kit
- Chemicals for the Toilet black tank which must be added before use.
- Propane: We will provide two full 7.5 gallon bottles at no charge. No credit for unused propane.
- Hoses and Cords for water, sewer, and power hookups.
- TV with DVD Player connected to antenna
- Basic cleaning supplies and chemicals.
*- You must provide a binder insurance policy with your own insurance company or be able to show that the trailer is covered as a towed vehicle under your vehicle insurance (most companies do) before taking the trailer.
- Vehicle insurance not needed for delivered trailers
Do you have electric trailer brake switch? ( Recommended at highway speeds to make braking smoother and safer)
Receiver requires A ball size 2 5/16" which is provided for common height 1/2 ton pickup as part of the anti-sway bar (also recommended for use at highway speeds)
1/2 ton vehicle or larger to tow