condition: good engine displacement (CC): 638 fuel: gas odometer: 28817 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Is it a scooter? Yes! Is it a motorcycle? Yes! It's actually an exciting, economic, comfortable hybrid of the two - hence the designation "maxi-scooter".
It's great for running around town OR for touring - it does both extremely well!
- 638cc 4-cylinder fuel injected, water-cooled engine - runs QUIET with PLENTY of power in city or touring
- sophisticated computerized CVT transmission has 3 modes -
automatic economy, automatic power, and manual
- tons of storage - enough for 2 helmets under the seat PLUS extra storage with the add-on GIVI monokey topcase
- add-on adjustable backrest
- new battery April 2019
- has ALWAYS been stored in garage
- for full specs see link provided below
This is really an incredible, fun, high-performance bike - likely unlike anything you've ridden before. Don't take my word for it! I've provided some review links below - one professional with a lot of detail, and a page with some brief owner reviews which, in my experience, tend to be the most credible and reliable for consumers.