QR Code Link to This Post
The client for this position is a 25 year old female with developmental disabilities. She resides in her own residence, but requires 24 hour assistance.
The successful candidates will provide active care, teaching opportunities, and support services.
-Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene
-Preparation of meals
-Light housekeeping and laundry
-Community outings and activities
AVAILABLE HOURS (business needs may change which shifts are available):
7:00 am - 9:00 pm (M,T,W,TH,F,SA)
We will create multiple shifts for this coverage. Typical shifts would be 7 AM to 2 PM and 2 PM to 9 PM.
There are full-time and part-time positions available.
Most major holidays and Sundays off.
MUST MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma / GED
- Pass a Health and Welfare criminal background check with no violations involving abuse, neglect, assault, theft, or other potential client right's issues
- Obtain and maintain First Aid / CPR certification
- Current Driver's License
- Current car insurance and good driving record
- Reliable transportation to transport participants throughout the community
- Active personal cell phone
- Read and communicate effectively both orally and in writing using the English language
- Complete simple math computations
- Provide common-sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions
- Physical flexibility and endurance, emotional calmness, and ability to follow the support plan, implement the approved intervention techniques, and to adhere to policy
If you meet these qualifications and wish to apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.